Sunday, May 30, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Here is a very short list of (mostly penis-related) office pranks:
- If someone has a white board that is really dirty even when it is erased, clean off a penis-shaped area in the center with white-board cleaner.
- (Only works in some places) If someone falls asleep, write something classified or sensitive on their forehead with permanent marker.
- Cut out a piece of paper in the shape of a 3-inch penis. Then, tape it to the bottom of someone's mouse so it covers the tracking ball/laser.
More to come later!
Monday, May 17, 2010
- Smoking cigarettes in SF is not cool. They are bad for you, and illegal to smoke in bars.
- Smoking pot is encouraged and accepted, especially in bars.
- Lots of cocaine (by my standards)
- Way more man cock than I bargained for
- San Francisco has excellent electronic music.
- Things that you cannot get arrested for:
- Being naked
- Peeing on a bush 10 feet from a cop car
- Drinking booze on the other side of the street laughing at the guy almost peeing on a cop car
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
- The man packed a gun locker with fertilizer. However, it wasn't the kind of ammonium-based fertilizer that actually explodes. It was normal fertilizer that you can get at any store. He may as well have filled the locker with sand. Glad he doesn't know how to use Google or Wikipedia!
- He strapped firecrackers to the outside of propane tanks. That's right, thick, steel propane tanks that are designed to withstand tremendous pressure. And the firecrackers? You might get a blister if you let one explode in your hand. And oh yeah, the valves on the tanks were closed, so even if the firecrackers caused a spark, absolutely nothing would happen.
- Finally, there were some full cans of gas, also closed. Apparently gasoline still needs oxygen to explode.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The front page of the Republican National Committee's website right now has a scary picture of Nancy Pelosi with a nice red-flame background. It looks really professional. Here is a screen shot.
Politics seems pretty easy. All you have to do is complain about and say you are going to fire the person in power who is actually doing stuff. People don't like stuff. George Bush proved that.
Want to make one of your own political ads? I have created a "Fire _____" template. I even filled one in for George Bush that would have worked in any recent election as an example. Political campaigning is easy, try it for yourself!