Monday, May 17, 2010

Bay to Breakers

I got to experience the real San Francisco this weekend in the form of Bay to Breakers. I didn't take any pictures, but Google will show you everything you want to see. If you want the real experience, try searching for Bay to Breakers with safesearch turned off. Here are some things I have learned, and seen, in no particular order.
  • Smoking cigarettes in SF is not cool. They are bad for you, and illegal to smoke in bars.
  • Smoking pot is encouraged and accepted, especially in bars.
  • Lots of cocaine (by my standards)
  • Way more man cock than I bargained for
  • San Francisco has excellent electronic music.
  • Things that you cannot get arrested for:
    • Drugs
    • Being naked
    • Peeing on a bush 10 feet from a cop car
    • Drinking booze on the other side of the street laughing at the guy almost peeing on a cop car
Thanks San Francisco! (and thanks Jeremy for inviting me to the "drunken shit show")

No comments:

Post a Comment